Thanks to Google, I realized that there was! It's called the natural way you guys, for those of us that are too high strung to trust that you'll be able to follow the precautions associated with highly chemical products correctly.
Turns out, cleaning you oven with baking soda and water is not only easy and effective, but totally harsh chemical free! Here's what you do:
1. Remove racks from you cool oven, as in don't try to clean it right after you take that lasagna that bubbled up too high out of the oven.
2.Sprinkle the entire bottom with baking soda adding more to the parts with gunked up burnt stuff.
3. Spray the entire thing with a coat of water (I bought a spray bottle from the dollar store for this specific purpose, and now use it to spritz my plants too)
4. It should start to get bubbly and sizzly in the vein of those volcano science experiments that we all had to do. Let it sit for 30 mintes or so.
5. Wipe that shit down! You can just use a sponge with some warm water and dish soap here.
6. Repeat until your over literally looks brand new- because it totally will.
And that's it! No spending $5 at the store or even having to go to the store because you probably already have baking soda and a spray bottle at home! And no weird and confusing smells that make you feel dizzy! This chore that I always ignored has now suddenly become so easy. No more putting up with the smell of burning every time I use my oven.
Happy Well and Cleanly cooking and baking to you all.