I was tagged over at Suzy's blog Eep I'm A Blogger to answer some questions about myself and then pass it on with new questions. Thanks for thinking of me Suzy! Now, for the questions:
1. If you could be any musical instrument, what would you be? I'm not sure what it means to be an instrument. But I guess a guitar because they are the most badass? And sexy? Or drums, but only if an awesome girl was the drummer. Cause girl drummers are hot.
2. What is the best thing about you? The best thing? Hmmm, probably what can also feel like the worst thing sometimes, which is being pretty sensitive I thin my sensitivity makes me empathetic which can in turn make me a good friend and person. And it makes me feel the world in a vulnerable way which can be kind of cool, but also a huge burden because I'm always crying when I'm not supposed to be.
3. Tell me a weird fact about yourself. This one is hard. I kept coming back to it and thinking, but what exactly do you mean by weird? Aren't we all weird? I know, I'm getting too meta. So a fact about me that may or may not be considered weird is: when I can't fall asleep, I say Hail Marys over and over in my head.
4. If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be? Ugh. Well, even if it were my most favorite food, I would end up hating it because I love food variety. And I never know my favorite food. Two Sundays ago I roasted an amazing chicken with rosemary and sage and tons of delicious butter. I kind of feel like I could eat that food for the rest of my life.
5. What is your favourite smell? Butter and onions in a frying pan.
6. What is something that you really want but can’t afford? I want to do a crazy blog redesign and focus on my blog as a personal brand. I feel like this will help take my blog to another level, but I don't have the money for a really good designer. Alex tells me that content is more important than design. And I agree, but I'm still dreaming about a perfectly designed blog.
7. Name one item you’d put in Room 101. Okay, well first of all, I just Googled "what is room 101?" Wikipedia is telling me: "The thing that is in Room 101 is the worst thing in the world." as stated in 1984 but it's also telling me that Room 101 is a British TV show where people put pet peeves in Room 101. I'm going to go with pet peeves, because the worst thing in the world is super heavy. Right now my biggest pet peeve is neighbors not knowing the difference between recycling and trash cans and not knowing how to break down boxes and tie them up together. I know this sounds stupid and boring but it drives me insane.
8. If you were president/prime minister, what would be your first issue to tackle/policy to implement? Global Warming!!!!!!!!
9. What is the best compliment you have ever been given? Awww, jeeze, I don't know. Whenever someone compliments my writing or my sense of humor, it puts me in the best mood.
10. Describe your style. How do people do this? I wear all kinds of things. Sometimes pants, sometimes dresses, sometimes skirts, sometimes jumpsuits. I just like to look at feel cute! That's my style.
11. When was the last time you laughed until you cried? Alex was laughing so hard from looking at this website which I found mildly amusing. However, his extreme laughter was contageous and we couldn't stop laughing so hard for like a half hour. It was amazing.
Now I have to tag 5 people with my own questions. Here they are:
1. How often do you get a haircut?
2. Who is your literary boyfriend?
3. When do you usually go to sleep at night?
4. What is your favorite breakfast food?
5. What do you picture when I say "birthday cake?"
6. How do you get your news?
7. What was a favorite toy when you were little?
8. What did you write about on your blog exactly (or give or take a few days) one year ago. Can you link to the post?
9. Describe your perfect rainy day.
10. Share the link of a you tube video you've watched one too many times.
11. What's your favorite Beatles song?