Today was a good day. Work distracted my brain and kept me busy in a really good way. I got into an advanced novel writing class at NYU and just registered for it for the summer. The weather is that perfect sweet and sunny May day.
Alex is going to Michigan this weekend to visit his grandparents. I was originally going to go with him, but decided I wanted to spend mother's day at home with my mom. So I have tonight and tomorrow all by myself and I'm really looking forward to it. Here are my weekend plans:
- Go to yoga
- Go to Zumba
- Get a back massage. I'm going to try the sketchy looking place in my neighborhood that has good reviews on yelp.
- Write some blog posts for the week
- Read my book
- Work on writing
- Do some balcony gardening
- Buy groceries for the week and plan dinners
- Clean my apartment
- Move my spring clothes to the front of my closet
- Get a mani/pedi
- Quality time with my kitties
I want this to be a weekend of eating healthy, listening to good music and pod casts, reading good books and blogs and getting some good exercise.
What are you all up to? Any mother's day plans? Happy mother's day to all my mom readers!